Even an Inch-long Insect Has a Soul
Gin's "Five Things They Don't Teach You in Samurai School" List
1. Gold can be found in the strangest places (not always up your nose).
2. Talking smack to a blind swordsman is NEVER a good idea.
3. Stomping on giant beetles the size of small cars is both messy and really dangerous.
4. When the scariest thing in your haunted house is one of your customers, just pack up and go home for the day.
5. Just because your date has cat ears doesn't necessarily mean she's an alien.