VIZ Media enjoys opening its doors to students during the year to help them gain practical business experience in a creative atmosphere while they pursue their secondary and/or Masters degrees. If you would like to join us for an internship, please read the following to see if you are eligible to apply.
ALL INTERNS CANDIDATES MUST:
- be currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate school program, OR have graduated within one year of the start of the internship.
- be able to commute to our San Francisco office (94103).
- be legally available to work in the United States.
- be at least 18 years of age at the time of the start of the internship.
- be available to work at least 3 days per week between the hours of 10-5 on weekdays (schedule TBD), to a max of 24 hours.
All interns will be compensated at an hourly rate. (Rates are viewable on the individual internship page descriptions.)
VIZ Media interns are not eligible for VIZ benefits.
VIZ Media offers three internship sessions per year. Positions offered may differ from session to session.