The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section is a summary of your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
You have the right to request that VIZ Media disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, a list identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Please fill out the following form for privacy requests.
All fields are required, unless otherwise indicated.