- - -
1. Can I buy your magazine outside of North America?
Shonen Jump is known worldwide as the home of the world's greatest manga. In the US and Canada you can subscribe to a digital version of the magazine that includes many of the top series from Weekly Shonen Jump and can be read in a web browser and on most smartphones and tablets. A 48-issue weekly subscription costs $25.99 and starting January 21st, 2013 each issue will be published simultaneously with its release in Japan.
No matter where you live, the best way to find out the latest info about Shonen Jump is by visiting the official website at shonenjump.com and for any questions about subscriptions in the US & Canada, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Can I submit my story ideas/manga for SHONEN JUMP?
At the present moment, all of the manga that appears in our magazines come directly from manga that has been serialized and published in Japan.
3. How can I get in touch with a manga creator?
You can send in fan letters to our office and we'll do our best to forward them along to the manga creator. Please send all mail to:
SHONEN JUMP P.O. Box 77010 San Francisco, CA 94107
4. How do I find out about new releases?
You can check out our new release schedule to find out when your favorite manga titles will be coming out.
5. When will the fan art I sent in be published?
We receive numerous fan art mail in our office on a daily basis and unfortunately cannot publish every piece of art. However, please check the latest issues to find out whether or not your fan art was published.
6. The merchandise I purchased is defective. Can you send a replacement?
VIZ Media is not a manufacturer. Please contact the store where you originally purchased the defective product for all returns and exchanges.
7. I am interested in obtaining a license for a particular VIZ Media property, what steps do I need to take?
To determine whether or not you meet the requirements to license a VIZ Media property, please view the Prospective Licensee Application. If you would like to make a proposal, please complete the Licensing Proposal Form.
8. I am interested in obtaining a license for a particular VIZ Media property and am located outside the United States, what steps do I need to take?
To establish whether or not you meet the requirements to license a VIZ Media property Internationally, please view the International Prospective Licensee Application. Please note that VIZ Media uses agents in other countries.
9. Whom can I contact for help with an item I bought at store.viz.com?
Please submit a suggestion or a comment - we would love to hear from you!
Login to your account